Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello!

Well, we have another baptismal date. It is a member's son who has been around the church for awhile, but never been baptized. He isn't the most into the church and it is really hard to teach him. But we are working on it. We still have a lot to do with him, but he has a date! Maybe it will happen.
 
This week was actaully a little lame in terms of stuff happening. Not much happened! Haha. I slipped on some snow and stuff. Old people are crazy. I asked a guy where he was going. An old guy. He literally proceeded to tell me the entire geography of our city and how he was going to the place where he was going. It was great!
 
Drunk people are still drunk. Yay!
 
Koreans still wear weird stuff. The guy working the PC room where we email is wearing a red leopard coat and big crystal earrings. That's cool in America now??? Hunger Games. I don't know! Haha.
 
I don't have a lot of time today. A member sent a box of Ramen to our apartment. Jealous?
 
This week. This weak. I almost wrote that but lets talk about it. It sorta goes along with what I am learning recently.
 
How do we overcome weakness. It is a really hard thing. Sometimes we have huge weakness. Like even being able to rely on God. We don't even have capacity to begin. But no matter how weak we may feel, there still is hope. I think it all begins with hope or faith.
 
That is always the starting point. It always begins there. Where our sights are, our actions will follow.
 
Sorry, I don't have much this week. This is probably the shortest letter ever. Write me!
 
Wooo!
 
Love,
Elder Renfroe
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment