Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello, World! (15 June 2014)

Guess what.... I am still in Korea! And there are still lots of Koreans. Ha.
 
I found out something funny about Korean culture this week. So... When the moon is full, in western culture we say that animals go crazy and stuff. Things go weird. And wolves. Of course. Want to know what happens when the moon is full in Korea??? Rabbits make rice cakes! Hahaha.
 
What else... Our neighbor randomly came into our house without knocking. To tell us to turn off a light in front of our door. Excuse me?? Haha. Now we lock our door all the time because we are in fear that our neighbor will come in uninvited.
 
This week was pretty good. It is getting really hot... Ha. But it is good. I don't have a lot of time! We have to go into the Office today. So, I have to leave pretty soon.
 
But. I love you all! You are all wonderful!
 
This week, I have thought a lot about a lot of stuff as usual. Hahaha. Specifically, something that I say to nearly every person on the street. Are you ready? Here's my line.... "We aren't those people that just tell you to go to church or to just believe in Jesus because you have to, but we just want to help people know for themselves because they can know."
God and truth and knowledge and all of those sorts of things are not these unattainable things that only weird people believe because they have no where else to go, but God is real and has revealed Himself to us. He is guiding us and He loves us. And everyone can have that knowledge because He will tell them.
 
But anyways! I love you all! Keep me in your prayers!
 
Love,
Elder Renfroe
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment