Saturday, February 14, 2015

Howdy, me lovelies (18 January 2015)

This week was great!
 
We found a great new investigator this last week. We actually found 3, but one of them was really good and will be able to meet regularly. He didn't seem to be extremely interested on the street when we met him, but it was way great. He has honestly wondered about a lot of stuff and has real interest. 
 
Also, I met with a kid from my college. A Korean member who is studying there. He is great. We will be best friends for life. Hahahaha. 
 
I am leading a choir of missionaries for Stake Conference in February. Hahaha. It has been a lot of work to get everything together. I even translated a song into Korean that they don't have in the Korean hymnal. There is one on the Internet, but it doesn't preserve all of the meaning. I am also working on doing some others. 
 
As I was translating that Hymn, Brightly Beams Our Father's Mercy, and rehearsing it, I felt some really special things. It is just such a beautiful tribute to the Savior and our role as His servants. Just to sing it in Korean was so touching to me. A song of saving those in distress and trouble directed specifically at this people and culture I love so much. 
 
I love all of you! Keep me in your prayers. 
 
Love, 
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment