Monday, April 7, 2014

Sickness!

I am sick. So I don't think I can write much today....
 
We went and picked all-you-can-eat strawberries. It was delicious! I have never eaten that many strawberries in one day.
 
Other than that... We met lots of people this week. Hopefully some of them become investigators!
 
I went on exchanges with some other missionaries and taught one of their hard investigators. I don't think I have ever spewed out so much Korean in my life. It was great! Hahaha. But I really felt the spirit and felt as though he was really being taught to his needs and his knowledge.
 
I've really only had a few lessons where I just spewed out Korean for a long time. Hahaha. Most people don't really need that.
 
We will watch General Conference next week! Everyone should watch it!  How was it? Any favorites for me?
 
I love you all! I need to go lay on my bed. Well not really a bed, but a mat on the floor.
 
Pray for me!
 렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment