Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello, World! (27 April 2014)

Hello, Me Lovelies.
 
Can ye hear me accent? I can't type in it, but I hope ye hear it. It is somewhat like Mrs. Doubtfire. You got it now? Good.
 
No Obama sightings on this end. But I heard about it from every Korean I met on the street. Haha. They asked me if I saw him, too. Haha.
 
This week was really great. We had a mission tour by Elder Scott D. Whiting of the Seventy? I am not exactly sure what his title is. But it was absolutely wonderful. I felt the Lord's presence and His pushing to teach me things that will make me a better person and missionary. What I felt the most is this. The Lord is anxious to teach us. To fix us. We all have problems, but the only way those problems will be fixed is by learning certain lessons through the spirit in such a way that we don't just merely learn something, but a truth is incorporated into who we are. The Lord is not only able to teach us these things that we may change, but he is anxious to.
 
Despite our many weaknesses, He understands and is willing to teach us, and make us whole.
 
This week.... Not a whole lot happened in terms of other stuff, just talking to lots of people. I met some fun people. They will probably all be baptized. hahaha.
 
Keep me in your prayers!
 
Love, 
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment