Monday, March 31, 2014

Ola.

Hellllo!!!!!!!!
 
I am still in Korea. It is pretty crazy. This week there is one event that sticks out in terms of fun. Hahaha.
 
So, there is a little park by one of the subway stations we spend a lot of time at. And for some reason lots of Old people gather there. I usually avoid lingering old people because they will talk to you for a really long time about nothing. AND I usually just end up thinking about the massive amounts of kimchi they have collectively eaten in their lifespan. Anyways. There was a Grandma. And she was Albino! Her skin was really light and she had blonde hair. I have only seen a few albinos here in Korea. Anyways! She started talking to me and said I was beautiful and stuff. The usual Korean grandma talk. She obviously had been sippin on some booze. They make it stronger and cheaper here in Korea. Then she grabbed me and tried to hug me. I was like no! No! Sorry can't do that. Her response was that she has been single since she was twenty and just wants a hug. So she kept trying. Basically she hugged me a few times and I didn't really hug back. And I faked receivnig a phone call to run away. Hahaha.
 
What else did I do this week? Walk around everywhere. I went to a Korean funeral. My feet haven't felt so sore. All we do is walk. And talk! Hahaha. My companion is Korean. He talks to people for a really long time. Haha.
 
What else? Next week I am going to the other mission boundaries with our ward to eat endless strawberries!!! Apparently this ward goes every year to pick strawberries! It will be lots of fun. Hahaha. I am seriously really excited to eat all of the strawberries!
 
I speak Korean all day. And it is great. And hard. My brain definitely hurts from speaking in a language that is backwards alllllll the time. But I am definitely learning!
 
Lately I have been learning about the Atonement. Specifically the Healing properties of it. I don't know what to write! There is too much! Hahaha. But I have realized more and more recently that my understanding of the atonement extends into all aspects of my life. Not just Churchy stuff. It really is what makes me complete sometimes and the lack of which makes me incomplete sometimes.
 
I love you all! The time flew by today without me knowing!
Gotta go soon! 
Keep up the prayers, I need them. 
사랑으로 렌프로 장로
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment