Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week 16!

Four Months in Korea. And I still am terrible at Korean! Haha. Not really, but it is really easy to feel that way. 

Today for P-day, we are going to the beach. So, I'll probably get some better pictures on the beach. It is a really clear day today. 

Anyways. This week was pretty lame, so I sent pictures to make up for it. We are moving this next week, so we mostly packed and stuff. Our house is really old... So it takes awhile and there is a lot of stuff to throw away. 

The crazy lady came to English class. I don't know what to do with her. She grabbed my hand this time.... Then she came before church because the doors were open... She has no interest. She keeps telling me she is Buddhist. She gives me the creeps! I don't know what to do with her! And she is still as marroooooon as ever. Darn A&M! She gets really close to me when she talks. She wrote down a paper of questions and it is complete nonsense. "Who's blood flooding => Saying younger's crying." I don't know what that is supposed to mean. Anyway. We've got to figure something out quick. 

So the lady I met at the bus stop. We were able to have a really good conversation the other day about prayer and the BoM. Hopefully we can meet regularly and not in a bus station. Haha. But she really likes me and has a lot of interest.

What else happened this week? I cleaned the sickest, nastiest bathroom in the world. Haha. But it is clean now. Don't worry. There were gloves and lots of bleach involved. 

Sorry this week was boring. I'll try to be less boring this next week. But we are still moving... So. We'll see! Haha.

But the thing I have been learning this week. Every day is a new day. We always get to try again. I have been trying to incorporate repentance into each of my prayers. We should constantly be changing. That is what the gospel is about. No matter what age. No matter what circumstance. Change is repentance. And it happens through faith in Jesus Christ. Everyday when I get on me knees, I can't start over. I can recommit. Through the help that my Heavenly Father will give to me if I but ask. Who we are today doesn't need to be determined by who we were yesterday.

I've got to go write a letter to the Pres now. But I love you all dearly! Keep praying for me! 
<3
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment