Wednesday, August 14, 2013

12 August 2013

Hellllllllllllllllloooooooooo America!!!!!!!!

How are you? 

You may wonder how this week was... It was Hot and Humid. And then even more Humid and Hot. We are in the spell after rainy season when it is the hottest, and then it starts to cool down. I can't wait for that! 

We met with a crazy man for lunch. I tried figuring out his beliefs and his receptiveness to the gospel, but it seems like he used to be a honest soul searching for truth, but when he couldn't find an answer he just gave up. And now he won't listen to anyone. So we aren't going to be meeting with him again. unless he insists on buying us lunch. Ha.

I had beef spine soup again. It seems I will have it a lot. ha. We'll see.

Well. All of you need to go look up old Korean pop songs. I don't know what era it is from, but all the old people listen to it and it is ridiculous. I will try to describe it so you know what it is when you look for it. Korean old pop. It kind of sounds like old Mexican music EXPECT the singers do this really wonky vibrato. Like they go up and down and into the note. It is crazy. Go listen and laugh. I should make some when I come back. I'll be famous. 

I saw a drunk guy peeing in the middle of the street. And some one told me I was handsome like Justin Bieber. I don't know if that is a compliment. 

I think that is about all of the fun stuff for the week. Sorry. Kinda Boring? Idk.

Anyways, I still am just trying to work hard. 

I'll share with you a quick quote that I liked from this week's studies. The Lord is much more willing to grant miracles than we are to receive them. So that is what I am learning to do here. I am learning to live in such a way that I can expect miracles. Because I trust the Lord and follow Him. I trust Him and I'm working diligently. Nothing but miracles can come from that. So, I am working on the diligence part. I am working on making sure that I am working in such a way that I can expect miracles. It is hard. It is a challenge, but It will be rewarding. I can't wait till it cools down! Haha. I'll be able to work harder. 

Also, this week I had the most delicious kimchi I have ever eaten. SO GOOD!  Ha. I ate a belly full. Actually, it was just a few hours ago when I ate beef spine. Ha. 

I love you all! Keep praying for me! I need them! 

<3333333333

Elder Boochie

뿌치 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment