Monday, March 31, 2014

Ola!

Mi nombre 렌프로 장로.
 
Ich bin 선교사.
 
Sorry I didn't get to write last week. It was pretty busy and we didn't get to come back to email. But here I am. Don't worry.
 
So I will tell you about my new world!
 
I live in a place called Jungnang. I am training for the third time. And this time around they are Korean! It is great! Hahaha. But it really is magical. There are 6 elders and 4 sisters in this ward. We live alone in a 2 man house, which is also a great thing. Haha. The ward seems really great. This is a completely different world than where I was serving before. 3 hours of church! And loud babies. One of which literally just screams during sacrament in the hall on Sunday. I said hi to him after and he looked all cute and happy, but he punched me in the face. It didn't hurt because he was a baby. But he tried really hard! Anyways.
 
I wwwas sick for like a week! I think I got 2 colds at once. The cough is almost gone. So maybe I will sound like a normal human being.
 
It is so different serving here. In Seoul, apparently no one likes to give you their phone number. Ever! Ha. It was much easier to get phone numbers in Donghae! But we will keep trying! And serving with a Korean! So different! I just speak Korean all day. I love it!
 
What have a learned recently??? You might ask such a question! Haha. ㅎㅎㅎ
 
Well. I really have been feeling the spirit lately. And I like it. It is interesting how personal and deeply the spirit can melt part of our hearts. It can change us and give us strength. Things that seems impossible can be melted away by the spirit of the Lord. That is the way it feels to me. There is a hardness. But it can be taken away through the application of prayer and a recognition of our weaknesses.
 
I love you all! I gotta go to costco! Bye bye!!!
 
렌프로 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment